Do you or someone you know need prayer?

This blog is about praying for one another. If you need prayer just post a comment. (You can post as little or much detail as you like) Then I will pray about what you comment on. And I courage members of the blog to pray for each comment as well.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Prayer Exchange

Does anyone need prayer? I believe if we were truly honest we would all say, "Yes". If you are currently going through a tough time or just would like for me to personally pray for you, just post something to this blog.

Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 20 year old daughter wants to live with her boyfriend. I am against it and refuse to cosign for her apartment. I know she can have her boyfriend's parents cosign and do it anyway. I am worried this will permanently damage our relationship. She won't look for a female roomate. She is in college.